View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 07:42 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Yet another mixture thread, or...? (Starting problems)

Im not gonna bash anyone here but I can say that judging from the advice you say you been getting there is one of two things going on here.... either your "mentors" ars screwing around with you... or they for the most part dont have a clue what they are talking about, right now as you read this post you are in the presence of many people who have 10-20-30-40+ years of experience in some cases with many types of engines and other mechanics in general that aint gonna yank your chain and BS you on this stuff so based on what you have said thus far I'd say quit listening to the "mentors" and use good ole common ( but not so common anymore horse sense) and refer to this forum for correct info on what ails you with your bike because so far everything your buds have told you is flat out wrong plain and simple, not bashing your buds here but shooting straight from the shoulder and just telling it like it is.

Best wishes and I hope the new mix will resolve the issues you been having.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!