Thread: Jinxed
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Smile Re: Jinxed

I agree, Orange will make it go pow....!

That will surely bring it out from the dark side of the force over to the brighter side of the gulf..

I really like my Orange bike, and I plan to go with something simular to the old Corvette chrome yellow on the old 63 Western Flyer when I finally get it the way I want it, then she will come all apart and get a facelift, I like the bright colors for making the bike easier to be seen by the cagers who seem to be on a mission to run us over when on two wheels.

I say go fur it Tom, Orange will be really nice on that bike no doubt.

Originally Posted by 2door View Post
This bike was originally planned to be a copy of the 'Billy Bike'. The one ridden by Dennis Hopper in Easy Rider. I built the Captain America clone and I wanted to have both of the movie bikes. But, I got side tracked by the neat factory paint job and went another direction and left it black. Maybe that was my mistake.

Maybe, just possibly, the bike is rebelling and trying to tell me that it wants to be painted orange with gold flames to match its brother bike. Maybe, just maybe, I should tear it down, strip the black metal flake paint off and shoot it orange.
Do you think that would chase away the curse that this bike seems to have on it?

Good summer project if nothing else.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!