View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 12:10 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Bought bottom end from Boy Go Fast, should I be worried?

Theon why do you insist on all the talk of checking squish and things like that with people that dont know what that stuff is, im wondering hy you cnt seem to help yourself from always being over twchnical about things when hat noobs need is just plain and clear simple advice about how to have a good running reliable safe motorized bike, not meaning to offend here but you'd be much better served to share your advi e and opinions on all the high performance stuff in a thread dedicated to that stuff, isn't it obviouse by now that fischer550 doesnt understand what you keep talking about? Most people dont know or care about these things when all they are trying to do is get a bike up and going.... nothing at all wrong with all the knowledge you claim to have, but most of us try to help people think simple and safe and help them to understand the basics of these engines and how to do the things that help the most for noobs like jetting the carb correctly .

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!