View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 09:59 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Rode the old mountain bike that has the Titanium wrist pin and aluminum bushing 10 more miles today ran great until I blew a gasket... still hanging in there though, no current signs of problem with wrist pin or bushing.

I went on a good road trip on the Kulana today 49 miles to be exact, and as always most of it at a good cruise speed of 38-42 mph, several double takes by people as always and I stopped in at the local bike shop for a new set of rear brake since my others the old ones were a bit hars and about 1/2 gone, Made the tdip back home for a while and then headed out again for about 12 more miles round trip to my local community store for some ice cold Poweraide and some mints.

I did reinstall my digital speedo on the Kulana this evening also, cant seem to ever get any of the old school mechanical speedos to hold up, and none I've tried or accurate above about 20-25mph, also added a couple led lights on the Kulana, just overall had a grea day with my bikes .

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!