View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by Munchiesgalore View Post
in my opinion i think we should be turning the members on to these morini engines. they have been a proven reliable engine for years now. ktm, husquvarna, and even Harley Davidson used these engines.
many here have known about them and some have been running them for several years, personally I like the inexpensive china girls on my bikes, easy to tinker with and very inexpensive, most people dont have the money for the morini engines or the tools and ability to set them up on a bike, I have a Roketa 150cc scooter that I paid less for than what those Morini engines cost, I do like them and I know they are good, but the majority of the people on the forum or the majority of the ones that find it and want to build a bike up are looking at inexpensive, I have two Motorcycles for when I want to really get serious including the Scooter for a fun 60mph ride, but I enjoy my motorized bikes probably the most and it is just a fun hobby for me that I can continue because the HT ( Happy Time ) engines are cheap and easy to set up, they can be very dependable if built right also.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!