View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 05:13 PM
MotorBicycleRacing's Avatar
MotorBicycleRacing MotorBicycleRacing is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCal, Orange County.
Posts: 5,356
Exclamation Re: In ca do you have to take a motorcycle safety corse if you are using motor bicycl

Originally Posted by BobbyT View Post
You only need to pass the written test to get your M2. Don't ask the DMV or the cop's they are confused when it comes to MB's. Type in license and registration in custom search at the top of the page. There is a lot of info. you can find.
If he is under 21 he has to take the Motorcycle Safety Course to get a M1 or M2.

If you are over 21 you can take the written test to get a temp license that good for a year,
with restrictions of not riding at night or taking a passenger.

Why get an M2 when a M1 is the same test?
Reply With Quote