View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Alexey Alexey is offline
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Lemonwood ct 2004
Posts: 6
Default In ca do you have to take a motorcycle safety corse if you are using motor bicycle?

I live in California and having questions about getting a license. The dmv told me to **** off and I posted a thread about this somewhere back ago and was told the same thing. So do I have to take the motorcycle safety coerce, or can I even take it if I got motor bicycle. Or is there some other way I can get a license. I'm using california vehicle code 406.
Reply With Quote