View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Wet weather riding ???

Originally Posted by Theon View Post
I'm here regularly,
Preping for a coming cyclone today! so more rain to come, It's usually nice weather before the cyclone, as if it's to the north it sucks everything out to it. But when the rain does come, often you can't even drive in it, let alone ride.
My Jaw has recovered,
I think I have identified the car involved, but still no real help from the cops *$#&^$^&%$
Mate I don't ride in the rain, I got a Landcruiser for that!
I'm a fair weather rider.
I only ride for a good strap, shops and what not are to far away.
I spend far more time 'playing' with my bikes than actually riding them.
And it's way to hot up here to get dressed up in all that fancy wet weather gear.

How you going on building your self a 'racer'?
I'm glad you have healed up ok , my knee is still giving me some trouble , damn the cops , we're having trouble here with one of them too , stated to me on the phone the guy that wrote our car off has accepted full responsibility but won't give me a statement to that effect and the idiot driver has given me full fake details ,the cops won't give me his correct details , losers the lot of them

Racers on hold for a bit until we can organise another car ,the upside for us is his insurance policy has been voided due to giving false information at the scene

What happened with the car and you , I don't recall hearing what happened ,hope all is ok , if you need anything don't hesitate to ask

Regards Sean
Light travels faster than sound ,ergo some may appear smart until you hear them speak