Thread: 100:1 Mix
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 12:38 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 100:1 Mix

Originally Posted by slayer60973 View Post
I used opti 2 last year, it was alright but Ijust couldn't trust such a small amount of oil. I use klotz r50 at 50:1 in cold weather, I'm gonna switch to 40:1 after I use up the rest of the gas I have now. Opti 2 is ok but it's not for me.
I hears of other that were concerned about running 100:1, but the fact is that with Opti2 the engine is better protected at 100:1 than it is with many other oils at a lot richer oil mix, I been running Opti2 since 2010 and many others on this forum have been running it even longer than I have not to mention the rental companies that have used it for many many years without one single oil related failure, I say run what you want but Opti2 is an excellent oil that can very safely be used at its recommended mix of 100:1.

It has proven itself for many yeara so I run it with confidence and it hasnt let me
Down a single time and all my 2 stroke engines are run on it and they all run great, almost no smoke and they have great power.

Hope you have great results with the Klotz, they make a good product but for me I'll stick with the beat oil I've ever used.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!