View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 12:21 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: How comfortable is your 'shop' ?

My shop is coming along, not electro wired in yet just an extension cord from old shop to run light and power tools while I'm working on it, here are a couple pics of the inside, this part of the shop is 20ft x 40ft and there is another attached room that is 20ft x 20ft also, that is a storage area and has a divider wall between it and my work area, I'll be building another room off to one side in the future that will be the metal working area, i'll have my welders, torch and the Smithy lathe/mill combo set up in there, cant do much metal work in the big shop since I put in on pier and beam with a wood floor, I'll do some of my engine work and have all my wood working tools in the wood floor area. wow lots of work for one man, but its coming along slowly but surely "if the Lord willing and the Creek don't rise" no much chance of the creek rising around central Texas I dont think.....LOL been in a drought for several years now...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140329_200207.jpg (272.7 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 20140329_200246.jpg (263.3 KB, 33 views)
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!