View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 10:05 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: my 49cc modification/build thread

I ordered mine off ebay right from mainland china, but it looks just like the light in the link you listed, mine was rated at 1800 LM ( lumens ) but im not so sure those lights aren't all the same, I've used mine for a headlamp for varmit hunting and as a head light on my motorized bikes, battery life is good especially on low beam, mine came with a 6400mah battery pack and will last about 30min on high beam fully charged, they make a 10, 000mah battery pack for them that should increase life to at least 45+min on high beam, I plan to buy a couple of those in the future so Ill have a couple hours of headlight on bright time, I live several miles from the nearest town out in the sticks so its very dark out here at night and I have to be cautious of deer, wild hog and all the usual vermin running around out here at night so I run my light on brightnout here on the back roads but if I ride into town all I need is to run it on low beam, it is still realy bright and the street lights give plenty of light to see so the headlight is just mainly so others can see me coming down the street.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!