View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 09:50 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Are we "Bikesters"?

The first motorcycles had pedals bt for law reasons I wouldnt want our "motorized bikes" to be lumped in with motorcycles so for that reason my own pet name for my bikes is mapbikes, but when I talk to others about my bikes I refer to them as motorized bikes, when you do a search on ebay for parts and pieces you enter motorized bicycle or motorized bike for the search so I'm gonna say I'm a motorized bikenor motorbiker...... people me a biker when Im on my Harley which I am only because I'm on a bike but not be ause im a. Memeber of an RC or an MC because I'm no memeber of anything, "IM A FRIEND TO ALL AND A MEMEBER OF NONE" this is a quote I heard from my grandpaw all m life and I never forgot it.

All I know is that when Im on two wheel with the wind in my face and bugs bouncing off of me Im a happy motorbiker regardless of whether im on the Harley, the Old Yamaha or on one of my four motorized bicycles, im justa ginn-in and a grinn-in..... happy happy happy...!

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!