View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 11:28 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Are we "Bikesters"?

Originally Posted by maniac57 View Post
You want the truth? I ride these things because I'm flat broke and can't afford bigger toys. They give all the thrills of a motorcycle without requiring any ongoing cash outlay for government bloodsucker fees to ride.
But I dislike ''bikesters'' as a generic term. I'd rather be thought of as a ''biker'' since with my looks, it cuts down on people acting stupid in my immediate area. I look like the classic biker. Always have.
The fact I can't stand Harley and have been knows to say so out loud in biker bars means I might be a bit concussed though.
Just curious what it is you have against Harley Davidson Motorcycles maniac?

I grow up on Japanese bikes being my uncle was a racer and owned A Yamaha dealership but his cruiser bikes were Harleys and even though I still have a *** bike I honeztly wouldnt trade my Harley for 10 of any. Japanese bikes I have ever road.... the ride and build quality of my Harley is way for and above any *** bike I have owned or road in my life....

Just curios what it is about a Harley you find to be so horrible..... you are an American right....? LOL............!

Seriously not hating here bro just curious thats all....

Peace, map
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!

Last edited by mapbike; 03-23-2014 at 11:31 PM.