View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 05:44 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Are we "Bikesters"?

I am a Harley owner as well as an old 1982 Yamaha XJ650 Maxim, a Roketa 150cc scooter with a Honda clone engine, was raised loving any and everything with wheels and an engine or anything I can shoot.....

Im a country boy that played drums in a local Hard Rock band when I was younger and gew up play gospel contemporary music in a Church my uncle was a Pastor of and when I see a nice hole of water I feel a major urge to grab a fishing pole and wet a hook...... and since 2009 ai been tinkering with the c hina girl engines after my first build...... as is known my user name on here is Mapbike which stands for (Motor Assisted Pedal Bike).... so I have always reffered to myself as a Motorized Pedal Biker....
I'd call myself a two wheeled enthusiast rather than a biker as is portrayed by the greasy gang bike type, I know people that are in that crowd and man are good moral law abiding people who just choose that image for themself which I have no problem with, I have leather and dew rags and dress in leather and boots when I ride my big bikes because not only is it comfortable and looks good but its also about safety... leather os the best protecting for the skin if you go down.....

I choose to call m bikes motorized bikes and my motorcycles what they are, most people when they see me just say wow look at than dude on that bicycle with a motor..... the names mentioned are cool if that is what someone wants to fool aroumd with but I more into just enjoy what I do than worry about what someone would title what I!

Peace and carry on fellow motorbikers.......

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!