View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 03:16 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: How long have you ridden your motorized bicycle?

Originally Posted by a_dam View Post
Yep. The friction setups have made me happy. So far I've only used 25cc and 28cc motors and have been mostly satisfied with the power. Your 31cc Ryobi sounds good. I've got a 31cc Echo motor that will be used on something someday. It's definitely built better than my other motors. Two piston rings, bearings on each side of the crankshaft, etc. Probably similar to yours.

Oh, and I should admit that I put a little extra money into those motors. New fuel lines and filters, a Frank Bowman ring in each, small stuff like that. Maybe about $50 total for 3 good motors. Still cant beat with a stick.
sounds to me like you have done great with your blkes, you have built what you wanted and what you need and done it with the least amount of investment and it's something you enjoy that's a win win in my book and the way I try to do a lot of the things that I enjoy would love to see some pictures of your box and how you have them set up.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!