View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 03:28 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by Dave31 View Post
Not sure map its been a long time since I even looked for one I do know I had a hard time getting a hold of them a few years ago.

Playing with the header length really changes how the pipe performs with my experience. It took me a while but I got this one right where I wanted it with this motor.

The muffler was just added recently and I don't like it, it killed my pipe. But it does help a little with the noise factor and right now performance is not my main thing so its staying on for a little while.
I've had the same experience with the .mufflers, the added back pressure hurts performance on all the china girls I've run, a straight through pipe has always given me best mid range and best topspeed iride open road 99.9% of the time so any extra lowend power does me no good, I gear for the road and like to cruise at a good clip of 30+mph and one of my bikes cruises at 40+ mph, it has no chamber and that engine pulls good from low to 9000+ rpms but will sing along formiles and miles at around 8000 with a 36T rear and my 210lbs which is at least 215 adding my clothing.
I think I've seen that pipe on bikeberry if I remember right.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!