I redid the hanger on my exhaust pipe so the clamp is not at all on the corrugated metal water pipe I'm using. The last one would have lasted longer than two years, but severed where the clamp I though I spread the stress out enough. Now a extra short section of cast iron is where the clamp is holding now.
I swapped my home made copper gaskets that replace the rubber part the pipe comes with. In addition I remove the nylon sleeves at the ends that are for galvanic corrosion prevention when used with water and dissimilar metals.
I am going to get an extra length of axle to use with a new 12 gauge spoke wheel and mount the new replica Whizzer sheave on. Extra width needed as it sticks out a bit more to the side than my home brewed pulley I mounted. The pulley of my own would have been still working, but I never found a source of steel stamped 10 inch diameter v-belt pulley with arms I use mounted to the spokes.
Just cast aluminum alloy and my 21:1 ratio and 3 hp 4stroke Briggs hauling through mountain trails cracked it half way around.