View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 08:10 PM
boxkite boxkite is offline
Motorized Bicycle Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Fillmore Indiana
Posts: 32
Default Re: T-bar handlebars.

Here is the type handlebar I'm looking for. As far as I know they are called T-bar handlebars. I think they are also known as Window handlebars.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t-bars.jpg (2.2 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by boxkite; 03-06-2014 at 08:14 PM.
Reply With Quote