View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 11:25 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: How comfortable is your 'shop' ?

Originally Posted by 2door View Post
You have my envy. But, maybe it's a good thing I don't have any more space. I'd just fill it up with tools and toys and it would end up looking like my garage.
Nice 'man cave'. Congratulations.

Well Tom I plan on having lots of shelving for storage b and plan to keep things fairly organized if I can but it will be full of tools and other things related to my many likes and hobbies, ill have a reloading room inside, one area for my many wood working tools including table saw and radial arm saw etc Ill keep my bikes and do a lot of my bicycle work in this shop for now, I plan to pour a slab on the right side which will be. 14'x20' and that is where my welders and my mill and lathe will be so Ill have a place to do metal work, not a good idea using a tork or welding on a wood! But I like a wood floor in a wood working area and I plan to have a couple good work benches in the main shop, the wood heater will be nice in the winter and I will put a couple window units in for cooling in the hot Texas summer, it wont be real fancy but a nice man cave for me just the same and I plan to enjoy it for sure.

Thanks for the congrats Tom

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!