View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: How comfortable is your 'shop' ?

Originally Posted by Greg58 View Post
M/B you'll never really get finished if you are like me, I built my shop in 1998 and I'm still working on it. I never did install the ceiling just left the open rafters, floored the center part of the attic and built wide steps so I could store large items if needed. I got 32 sheets of OSB the other week to do the ceiling so I got to get my son to help me, at my age I have to make the job easier so I have a harbour freight drywall lift I'm going to use on the OSB.
Oh yeah I know what you mean, and yes it will be an ongoing project for a while, I will be work on and at it still for a while as money allows for the extras, still have to build my reloading room inside for all my firearm stuff, I plan to insulate it and panel the inside with 7/16" OSB , still need to box in the eves and trim the entire building and then it will all get a good coat of paint, hope to get started building the front porch before long, it will be 20' x 8' and then at some point I will under pin the building to keep snakes and other critters from hanging out under the shop..... dang more I think about it Im gonna be.piddling with this for a good while longer aint!

By the way you have a very nice shop Greg..... really spiffy for sure......... great work.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!