View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: How comfortable is your 'shop' ?

My shop is getting better and better....... been working on building a new shop for 2 1/2 years now, all dried in now, still need all the trim work done around one door and on corners of building, also gonna build a porch across front that will be covered and will have steps and a ramp for rolling my bike up to store in shop and for getting other things in also, still lots of work to be done butit's coming along good now, still need to wire in electric and may plumb at least one water line into it for a hand wash sink or make up a water catch barrel and put some gutter on the 40ft long roof line on back side for a water supply for hand washing and whatever..., it's 1200 sqft total and 800 sqft of it is my work area with 400 sqft being divided off with inner wall for a storage room.

will need paint and will be installing a boxwood wood heater with the cook top for heat in winter and so I can put on a pot of beans or stew while I work on my junk if I want to, my wife says she thinks I'll just practically live out there when its done....LOL! she may be right to an extent!

just walked out and took a quick pic of the front side, excuse the junk around but I'm in the country and no one sees it but us....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140303_161025.jpg (274.9 KB, 25 views)
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!