View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by mapbike View Post

happy safe riding guys and gals, and hope you northern people get some good weather before long, we're getting some good days here in Texas already but before long we'll be complaining about the heat down

Peace, Map
As I made my way to my truck this morning trudging through several inches of snow on my sidewalk (didn't I just shovel this an hour ago) I thought of your post Map. Feeling the -21 degree weather bite at my face I thought of 60 degree weather Map. I hopped into the truck with the heater already blasting getting nice and cozy slipped the shifter into first started to pull onto the road and the truck stalls and dies in the heavy snow. Even then I thought about your post.

Finally making it to the main road I leave the truck in 4 wheel, the road is covered in snow no way to tell where the sidewalks end and the road begins, again thought of your post. Finally made it to my shop and started shoveling the store front, yep thought of your post. I checked the temp right before I took the picture and it was -25. I took my gloves off to snap the pic and my fingers instantly started to tingle. Guess what Map? Thought of your post buddy.

Yay Winter!

Last edited by Danschutz; 03-01-2014 at 03:11 PM.