View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 08:08 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Smile Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Didn't do a thing to my bikes but I did take my oldest bike out for a 6 mile ride late yesterday evening, it was 86 degrees here in Central Texas yesterday, was 23 the night before so the 86 felt really nice and I had got my piddling around the house done about 45 minutes before dark and figured it would be a nice time for a late evening cruise up the dirt road to the highway which is just over 3 miles one way, the old Black bike is the slowest of the tree I have going right now and only has a comfortable cruise speed of about 28mph with a high vibration top speed of 34mph, it is the most comfortable bike to ride though, nice wide cushioned seat and the old Wall mini ape bars, got a 24" rear wheel and a 26" front with a 32T rear sprocket, old engine is bone stock with a banana pipe expansion chamber that I cut the exit end off of so it would flow better, it's louder but the power had a noticeable increase, if this engine was a vibe king this would be the bike I'd ride the most for sure, it may get one of my dax GenIV engines in the future.

happy safe riding guys and gals, and hope you northern people get some good weather before long, we're getting some good days here in Texas already but before long we'll be complaining about the heat down

Peace, Map
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20131105_181827.jpg (211.4 KB, 34 views)
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!