I finally finished my Jake Bike build today. I took my time and built it over a 4 month period. Very minor upgrades at this point. Head and block, bolt kit and air filter from sick bikes, automotive grade fuel line and filter. Milled rear sprocket and hub adapter and machined alum sprocket. Self fabricated gas tank hold down straps. Rear coaster brake with front regular squeeze rim brakes with upgraded race bike disk pads. She stops like a champ. I'm running opti 2 oil in it at XX:1. I put about 6 miles on it today with no issues whatsoever. I went for a couple of rides on my motorcycle earlier today, so I'd best guess I hit 30 with it today. After break in I'll put on the sbp expansion chamber. Eventually if I'm pining for more power, I'll beef up the lower end of the motor and get the compression to a level where it'll perform without detonation on V.P. Racing 110 fuel. This list could go on, but I want to have fun with it and have it sane enough that I feel safe with the wife riding it. I gotta say too. She's been awesome and really supportive of me with this whole project. I'm a pretty lucky man.