View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 04:21 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Its all the small things that made me want to sell it. The tire popping just made me angry as as ****. Yeah it sounds stupid but everytime i get it running great. Something else effs up. The engine lost almost 1/2 of its power. Which i.think is because of the base gasket being squished down to nothing. Even though i cleaned up the transfer ports. Does anyone know what detonation sounds like? Cause i think thats happening also under acceleration, it doesnt sound like 4 stroking. Its like a loud high pitched pop. Its just overwhelming. When i took it out to ride today the throttle handle where the cable attaches broke for some idiotic reason. No i didnt drop it. And the kill switch wire came off im just having some crappy luck. And being broke as a joke doesnt help any. Sigh.

If noone contacts me about by tomorrow at 8 ill just rip it apart and try to fix it with the crap i have laying around. Nunya. Id have liked to read that paragraph. Lol. ive calmed down now. Ive gotta work on my anger
"Life is a waterfall, we're one in the river and one again after the fall" -system of a down. ride safe! -Jake

Last edited by slayer60973; 02-23-2014 at 04:28 PM.