View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 08:22 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: aloha a newbie or as the would say a haole

Aloha Dan,

What brah where you stay from? You one kanaka? So wat no trust the Haoles is what you went tell me? Bumma cuz i came hea for dakine, help. First time fo put one together. I had em all pau. Was cruzin em, but had some small kine troubles. Da book never tell me sheeat. I just hammer em apart fo try redo. But no can brah went open one can of worms bah! Big bugg tell you.
No but really I have a Huffy Nel lusso bike, with a powerking motor (free shipping, other guys wanted $120 to shipe a $150 motor) I had it togethet and was riding it doing the easy break in (heard many different theorys on that now) running good getting more powerful every run. the trouble was the 262.35 tires. The chain rubbing is rubbing pretty good (made a cool custom pattern, not my style though) and the lame tensioner was pulling into the tire. The kit comes with 2 rubber bushings for the sprocket but was told not to use the outer one with coaster brakes. The brake lever is not going to be an issue so im gonna use the 2nd bushing(rag?) The tesioner ive got an idea for tell I buy a good one. But the motor sits with the rear in a little bit if you ran a straight line off it it angels in to the wheel.i posted a thread about the 2 nubs on the seat down tube, ones in my way of mounting.the motor properly. Posted a photo
I want to get back on the road so I can get back to fishing. Check out the post please so I can know if I can wackem and finish this bugga already.