View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 02:52 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Correct me if I'm wrong

Originally Posted by Jumpa View Post
Im starting to think he may have posted the wrong picture on the polished ported ad however I asked him and he said the one in the pic is the one you get!! YIKES!!!
Yeah a big yikes........ he must have wiped a shoe shine rag across it and said to himself, its!

Best I remeber the jug straight out of China land took about 10 days give or take a couple, I've ordered several things from the main land like that and normally around 10 days is what it takes to get it from there to central Texas, I dont figure that is to bad when I've ordered stuff right here in the states and had it take that long a few times.

Hope all is good on your end jumpa, sure has been cold lately, but we have more of it to come so we may as well just grin and bare it..... busted off the 07 Soft Tail last Friday for a ride into town and it sure was nice, sure ready for better weather so I can get on two wheels more often for sure.

Later Bro.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!