View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Correct me if I'm wrong

I have bought a couple things from that fella with no issues and he shipped it out quickly in good packaging, I also saw the " ported and polished jug and piston combo mess he has offered and I am and was suspecting of fraud with it, the piston looks like it is new but is in rough shape and it also looks like it is a piston for one of the older engines like I have on my first build that has a lot lower dome which will give very low compression in one of the current slant head type engines, this fella is also pretty high on some of his parts but not so bad on others, if he really does have some ported jugs for sale he dang sure should have the right pix listed on ebay and not the stock stuff he has showing.

I ordered a jug that claimed to have the ports cleaned up and polished straight out of china last year just out of curiosity since it was cheap, and guess what, I got a very nice, very clean with straight fins, brand new stock untouched jug for $18 free shipping right from mainland China to my mailbox, I wasn't disappointed because that is what I expected to get and for the price it was still a bargain for $18 free shipping to my door for the new jug.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!