View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 08:25 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: ignorant drivers thread !!!!

Gentlemen, I must hasten to point out that my encounter (apart from almost being knocked off my bicycle) was purely a roleplay enacted within the confines of my imagination. I no longer own any firearms and will never do so again. I have sworn off the use of weapons and while I still own my sharp edged katana for Iaido it remains wrapped in silk on display in my bedroom. When a sword has been made for you personally it is not something that can be sold. After my death it will be passed onto my daughter and I pray that it will never be drawn to spill blood.
I also own a basic recurve bow which also spends all its time hanging on the wall. I may take up archery again, but purely as an aid to meditative discipline.

And for those of you who are wondering, yes I do write, but purely for my own enjoyment and I'm far too shy to ever let anyone read one of my manuscripts.

Dear moderators, pray forgive this drift from the topic and may normal service be resumed.
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy chocolate which is almost the same thing
Home of the Kotanga Tramway.