View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 07:09 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: $1500,,,,,,hmmm what to buy.

Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
I'm kind of with you on that. If my Harley wasn't where I wanted it to be already I'd do the same thing. Mine's a 2005 Ultra Classic I've had since new and it's where I want it to be. Soooooo........I suppose if it was $1500 I unexpectedly came upon I think maybe it would go partly towards the motorized bicycle and part of it towards plane tickets to go hang out with my cousin who moved to Belize to live on the beach for way less than beach living in the USA.
Now that sounds like a fun way to njoy the extra cash if it came about.......,

My Soft Tail Custom is actually pretty much the way I want it, but I want some soft bags with quick remove kits, and a seat that will allow me to use a taller back rest so ai can use my sissy bar bag for hauling more stuff went ai want to go out of town, I like the way it looks now but just no carrying capacity for food, drinks or clothes if I take a little trip, $1000-$1200 would get it done and then $300-$500 on my bikes would make for a few fix ups and nice changes on a couple of them.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!