View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 03:54 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: ignorant drivers thread !!!!

Sorry to hear that you had a close encounter of the idiot kind.
I am glad that you are still here with us!
Not getting involved in a roadside brawl with the idiot was a good thing.
They've usually lost the capacity to learn right around when puberty started.
Now... if a wife and child were not involved here, please do attempt to educate these idiots! They do not deserve to share the road with any one or any sort of vehicle.
Like the classic Hank Williams Jr. song goes, attitude adjustment, works every time.

Now off on a tangent here......
I drive 11 miles each way to and from work, mostly on the freeways.
I routinely have idiots cut me off, short stop in front of me so they can force an opening in traffic to jump 3 lanes over and barely make the off ramp they nearly missed, refuse to let me merge onto the freeway and force me into the emergency shoulder lane, so forth and so on. The same stupid stuff we all here deal with if ya live near the big city.
I have witnessed all sorts of weaving, hard breaking, close calls of sideswipes to other cars traveling with the flow of everyone else on the road so that the one hot shot idiot can get 3 car lengths ahead of everybody else in the far left lane. Then the idiot gets caught behind the Lincoln Town Car doing 64 MPH in the left lane and everyone the idiot just pissed off catches up to him/ her.

Why is it that 9 times out of 10 the idiot is driving a Toyota Prius?
"It's a chinagirl. It's a sometimes fun little engine that often will break your heart. It's disposable.

Does not come with a fortune cookie."

Last edited by GearNut; 12-28-2013 at 03:58 AM.