View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 08:03 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

I've done nuffing at all for the past week or so as I'm back with having joint and muscle pain again. Even though I'm fatigued I don't seem to be having any problems with the clarity of my thinking this time around so I'm still able to plan and plot over what I'm going to do next on my projects.

It's a wee bit annoying that my Wu Yang/Solex bike is still sitting about looking absolutely lovely, - only it still isn't running yet!
Hopefully in the next few days when I'm feeling better I'll be able to finish off the final details and actually get the engine to run.

Oh the shame of it, - I had to borrow my daughter's car to do the week's grocery shopping before Christmas. Normally I would have done it by bike like I always do, only I wasn't physically up to it. Being a skinny vegetarian does mean that my weekly grocery shopping is nothing like what Americans might consider a week's groceries to look like and the load is certainly lighter, but I knew that if I did set off on my bike I would end up having to phone my daughter to come and rescue me. So it was just simpler to borrow her car in the first place. I hate cars, especially modern ones
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tatsuro-Kiuchi-CAR-FREE-image.jpg (92.7 KB, 21 views)
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy chocolate which is almost the same thing
Home of the Kotanga Tramway.