View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Motorized Bicycle vs EMP

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Thanks Baird! Looks like my kinda movie.

Gonna break my habit of being completely off topic here but have a question. After the Enola Gay dropped the bomb on Hiroshima, how come there weren't any problems with her engines? Obviously, it must just be the distance but watching the films, seemed mighty close.

The question crossed my mind this morning when I started on the outline for "MotorBikes and Zombies" (The epic, block buster independent film) I am thinking we do a thread and every one writes thier own character's dialog. Then, when it is done give it to a college kids to do it as a class project. Then show it in college town theaters at midnight on weekends. After it becomes a cult classic, we all get filthy rich and go out for drinks.

LOL, well at least some of that was on topic....
From what I understand of nuclear weapons, a nuclear bomb has to be detonated at approx. 4 miles in the atmosphere. The bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima as just that: dropped. It was dropped and detonated to cause massive damage to property and life, not to cause an EMP.

And what was that about getting filthy rich and going out for drinks?! I'm IN!!
2 WHEELS: '11 Huffy Good Vibrations, '11 Skyhawk GT5, 44t, CNSV2, NGK BPR7HIX, Bosch wire, shutupexhaust, 26x1.75kevlar tires, Tektro C230's, new stupid Bell chain