View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 09:16 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Lucky find! 110cc motorcycle engine, CHEAP!

I just found the perfect tadpole recumbant to use as a platform for this build!
Anyone got $1,800 to spare? haha!

All I would have to do is remove the quad petals, and add handlebars!

For later when the add is deleted, it said, "AngleTech Quadra-Ped Total Body

Recumbent Trike
*****the price for the bike is $1,800.00 (CASH ONLY!!) OR BEST OFFER*****

My dad purchased this bike back in 2000 for $5,000.00. He rode the bike for about a year but decided he was to large and did not fit comfortably on the trike. The bike has been sitting in our shed ever since. The frame is in great condition with no damage (as shown in the attached photos) but it looks like the gears and brakes will need work. We no longer have the space for the bike and we are selling it as is.

Please contact me if you are interested in looking at the trike by responding to the listing OR call/text me at (five1two) seven7nine-nine7eight8.

Below is a description of the trike I found online:
Hands or feet intuitively steer by tilting the steering column left to steer left, right to steer right. Two internal drum brakes, actuated by the crank systems, do the primary braking in an even, smooth manner.
Additionally a standard parking brake is included operating off the rear. This brake also doubles as drag brake for those long downhill runs, keeping your speed in check. Adjustable sliding crank booms, and an easy sliding quick release seat facilitate a perfect fit."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00l0l_3DwLupgQKzn_600x450.jpg (58.6 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg 00D0D_lkuq8Ty5gZJ_50x50c.jpg (1.3 KB, 417 views)
File Type: jpg 00Y0Y_firmKgluteF_50x50c.jpg (1.2 KB, 427 views)