Thread: winter blues
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: winter blues

Originally Posted by xseler View Post
We're having one heck of an ice storm --- again!! Car had about 1/2" on it when I locked the store down at 2am......thought I wasn't gonna be able to open the doors! Finally got the passenger door open then was able to push open the driver's door. I don't mind snow at all, but I really detest having to scrape thick ice off the windows. At least the roads aren't bad --- yet.
Im with you on this one, a little snow is ok but the thick ice is a real pain and causes so much problem for us down here, we aren't prepared for that stuff in central Texas and it just dang near shuts us down in these parts, most people dont know how to drive on it and even those who do have a hard time on ice, I live several miles out in the country and its always c older and worse our here, my private driveway is around 150 yds downhill from the county road and if it ices over we cant even leave home because we cant get up the!

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!