Thread: 100:1 Mix
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 100:1 Mix

Opti2. .........

It's a geat product in veything I've used it in and has made my engines run much better and I have had failures in the past with other high quality oils run at 30-50:1 ratios, I dont have anything however that will turn 15, 000 RPM so I cant vouch for Opti2 @ 100:1 in those conditions, it seems that there are at least two or three people that have left testimonial of sing Opti2 at it recommended ratio in high performance high rpm lite aircraft applications, im gonna say its gonna take a butt load of confidence in a product togo with it in that application........!
All I can truly attest to is my own personal experiences and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Opti2 is an excellent product and will be the only oil I will rely on full time in all the 2 smokets I currently own and I plan to switch all my 4 smoker equipment over to Opti4 this spring since my local hardware store carries both of the Interlube products and has for many years.

If I were running something with extremelyhigh heat and rpm potential I would likely do as 2door/ Tom and add some high quality degummed Castor oil to the mix just for a dab of added insurance again possibly galling at heat temps and high revs, but I have a lot of confidence in Opti2 for everything I own.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!