Thread: winter blues
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 04:31 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: winter blues

Originally Posted by mapbike View Post
Fact, more ice in antartica now than there has been in years, fact this year the coldest recorded temp inhistory as we know it was recorded in antarctica at -136'F.

We are actually in a cooling trend and it is mainly affected by earth orbit around the sun as we orbit the sun in an oval rather than a circle and through history a reduction in solar radiation and the particular orbit around the sun such as we are moving into is what has caused seveveral years of cooling globally, top scientist are actually predicting a global cooling trend that will last anywhere from one to possbly three decades, so people better get out there long handles and gloves in the next few years to come, just look at Oregon in its "banana belt area" normally mild weather for that state and this years serious cold freezing weather...... no such animal as man made climate c hange or man made global warming.... it a scam my friend and in time all will see.

Peace, map
I disagree with your position. But that's ok. If we all thought alike life would be boring. I hope you have a merry Christmas.