View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator
Default Re: waiting for the fedex guy

Originally Posted by r6ajhash View Post
Hi guys,I just wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH i got my raw 80 motor from zone8 cycling yesterday.I opened the box like a kid in a candy store and to my suprise NO INSTUCTIONS.Fortunetly for me i had been searching the web for months looking for the right motor and behold i found this site.It is quite informative and everybody seemed very intelligent,with this in mind i put my motor on my (junky)bike in about 3 hours (using the dust cover mod,coaster brake mod).It was rather late when i finished it lastnite so i waited till this morn to try it out.After 15 min. of thinking about all the nightmares other people have had i said now or never jumped on it and peddled my silly but down the drive.Much to my amazement it cranked right up in about 15ft and idled fine.Now i'll buy a new chopper bike and remount it.I just really wanted to say THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE FOR ALL THE INFORMATION YOU PUT IN.because if you realize it or not it all helps.
Congratulations! It's a good feeling when that little 2 stroker pops over for the first time, isn't it. Enjoy it, break it in right and it will reward you for miles to come. Keep posting and send us some pix when you get that chopper project completed.
Age and Treachery Will Always Triumph
Over Youth and Skill & "Charlie Don't Ride"