View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 07:56 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by Greg58 View Post
So getting back to the subject of this thread did you call your bike names, kick it or something? Or is crashing "what you did to your m /b today "! Just joking I'm glad you are not hurt bad.
No bad names, bout the worst youl'll hear out of me is typical southern slang words like Dad gum-it, gosh dang-it, Dad Blasted........etc...!

I did hobble around a bit, and before I looked at my own injuries I was up trying to get the bike picked up and looking to see if I caused any damage to it, clutch handle needed rotating back into place and a bit of dusting off was all that was needed.

I'm getting a bit stiff in the scraped up knee already and my shoulder is tweaked a bit along with a nice gash in the palm of my right hand, but I wasn't raised a wussy so unless a bone is sticking out somewhere I just regroup and go again.

Gonna get some nice riding in tomorrow though sore or not, got the bike loaded in back of my F150, gotta take truck into town to have front brake rotors trued up and new pads installed, its a truck the has to have the rotors turned while still on the vehicle so I cant do the job myself.... I'll drop truck off at 8am in morning and then cruise across town to my moms house and hang out there until they get it finished for me, just a few mile ride and my exhaust is very loud on this bike so it may be interesting......

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!