Thread: winter blues
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: winter blues

Originally Posted by mapbike View Post
Amen brother..... aint a single one of us promised our next breath so we have to have our hearts in the right place at all time and continually be thankful for every blessing in this mortal life.

God bless ya bro and remember they aint gone, they just went on the other side of this life...!

AMEN To that!
No more frozen tools for me ether about 6 years ago i put a gas furnace in my shop.
Allthoe ii am not all that fit i had a new knee put in last year and have been rideing my pedal bike every day untill it got cold, and i could still go sledeing.I have broken to many bones through the years,so don't do anything drastic to cause any more. at 72 i watch it close.
I have a Case 444 garden tractor with blower that keeps me busy when it snows. I built the blower out of two different ones to get it 42"wide. When it snow i blow half my city block so when the plow comes by there is no suprizes at the end of my drive. I spend a lot of time in the shop building and fixing.In the spring Mrach,we start up the motor home and head south for a month if we have the funds. When we get back the snow is gone. Except last year we went to Flordia got home in April the day before it started to snow a regular big snow doug out the blower. Never let it get me down always somethig to do or build..............Curt