Thread: winter blues
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: winter blues

Originally Posted by Jumpa View Post
That is Awesome Map I've been to South Padre a few times myself via Port Isabel.I lived on it for a few months in my teens just surfing and partying it up living on the beach .

Then winter came and reality set in I ended up back home!!.. That's great to hear about your Father in such great health. That really is all that matters I miss both my parents soo much,

I wish I paid more attention to them simple stuff like my fathers recipes for banana bread or his stuffed quahogs or his clam chowda!! roast beef diner . All this stuff I regrettably took for granted cherish every moment Map. we never know how long we are gonna get .!
Amen brother..... aint a single one of us promised our next breath so we have to have our hearts in the right place at all time and continually be thankful for every blessing in this mortal life.

God bless ya bro and remember they aint gone, they just went on the other side of this life...!

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!