View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Faster is safer. What are my options for a bit more speed?

Originally Posted by mapbike View Post
and this to ... especialy me ... lol, i will tell a newb to rip his motor apart and start grinding at the case and cutting a 3rd transfer port wile simutainiously decking the jug and mathmaticaly computing dynamic comp ! lol lol lol

i get all exited with adhd and go crazy, just take me with a grain of salt, but just understand that through all the rambling and crazy i realy do know what the heck i am talking about and can make a ripper china girl even though my specialty is the honda 4 stroke.

so far i have built 2 china girl bike, bolth were fully modded and bolth are 35-40 mph bikes and this is running a 44 t rear ! the first was a gt5 that i actually tried with all my might for 4 weeks to blow up and failed ! the second is a balance dax 70cc and is just broke in. i have nearly 15 years exp.. building and restoring honda trikes (the atc) and horizontal crf style motors, and i have been motorizing bikes since i was 13 ! i have even built a honda shadow from the ground up ! even though i know all this, it does not mean that i can offer you the best advice, in fact i am soo bad at conveying information that you best not even listen unless you can cut through the crazy and get what i mean lol

the same goes for all here on the board, listen and learn but choose what information you use and from who wizely !
here to stay and compleatly insane ! deal with it lol