View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: interesting experiance, trying to blow up a china girl !!

Originally Posted by rogergendron1 View Post
you guys have any ideas to get her to blow ?
like riding up hill wot, or down hill wot ?
no change of fuel mix though, i want to be fair ! keeping her at 93oct 40:1 mix with 1.5oz of lucas oil upper cylinder lube mixed per half gallon

mabey even riding in a strait line at wot as fast as i can go and keep her there for as long as it takes ? 10 miles 15 miles who know lol i will have to recored it !!! i know she will do a full 2.5 miles at WOT as fast as possable then slow to a intersection and then right back to WOT for another 2.5 miles again without a prob

i just can not believe this cheap motor is still taking the abuse !!! srsly i need to document this !!!

how many rpms do race motors turn ? how many rpms are concidered safe for the china girl ? because i am dead shure i am turning well over 8,000rpm's ever ride and keeping her over 8,000 for 99% OF THE RIDE
With your mix at 21:1 they can be hard to hurt.

You are making 40:1 fuel by adding 3.2 ounces of oil per gallon. Then you are adding 1.5 ounces of high grade synthetic (Lucas) per half gallon, which brings the blend up to 6.2 ounces of oil per gallon, or 20.64:1

High performance Karting engines run between 16:1 ~ 24:1 Plenty of oil will keep a 2 stroke alive under very harsh conditions. A chainsaw of similar stroke will turn 13,000 rpm @ WOT for most of it's service life.