View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 01:23 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: interesting experiance, trying to blow up a china girl !!

ok i did some transfer port modding to try aand open her up to getting more fuel at higher rpms .

i was looking at high rpm chainsaw motors and thought i would copy the designe.....

thought i would give the open transfer port a go ! this way there is no restriction at all, the port opening is the same size as stock so i did not alter the timing but the opening is bigger than stock and will flow a lot better this is because the stock transfers have a 2 step casting at the opening. they have the opening for the correct timing then it steps down with sharp 90 deg angles to the actual port and then goes down a skinny triangulare shapped tube with ruff edges to a miss matched case opening. now my motor has a wide open transfer so the skinny tube through the jug is all gone and there is zero restriction getting to the top of the piston and the steps are gone and a nice clean ramp angled up is in its place, i also took the liberty to angle them tords the middle of the chamber and back tords the intake. the piston is ramped to open the port even more, so hopefully i will be looking at some serious rpms and top end power ! i dont care how much low end i may or may not have lost i am looking for all out high rpms to try to blow this thing up !!!!

my goal is to get to 45mph and or over 10,000 rpm's before it blows ! all on a stock 44t rear sprocket and 26 in wheels.

here is a video of the mod

in the video i say 93,000 rpm lol i meant 9,300 rpms
Attached Images
File Type: jpg huskyrebuild02.jpg (114.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg ports transfer.jpg (8.6 KB, 39 views)
here to stay and compleatly insane ! deal with it lol

Last edited by rogergendron1; 11-22-2013 at 01:55 AM.