View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: interesting experiance, trying to blow up a china girl !!

video of the damage to my rear hub, the motor chain is disconected

lol the bike is blowing up before the china girl !

ok i am srsly starting to doubt most peoples speed claims here on the forum, lol it seems like a lot of people claim 40 mile an hour out the box with a stock motor or even that there x,y,z brand engine does 9,000 rpms stock lol well i srsly doubt that because in order for a stock motor and sprocket to reach 40 mile an hour on a 26 in bike it would have tobe powerfull enough to turn at 9,000 pluss rpms !!! i highly doubt that any stock motor will send you down the road at 40 mile and hour and 9,000 rpms on a 44t rear !!!

i mean i have MAJOR port work and nearly 13 to 1 comp with a modded piston, a 16mm carb and perfectly port matched intake and exhaust and a custom x chamber and 40 mile an hour is at the verry top of my speed margine here, i call fubar on those claims ! my bike is nearly 3 times more powerfull than it was stock and there is no way those guys would keep up with me on a stock motor !!! NO WAY !!!

i mean i am trying to break this thing by reving it to the max and holding it there and my speed is 36 -42 depending on the weather, heat, and road !
here to stay and compleatly insane ! deal with it lol

Last edited by rogergendron1; 11-21-2013 at 08:04 PM.