View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 12:21 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: interesting experiance, trying to blow up a china girl !!

when i say WOT i mean WOT !!!

just a few min ago i went faster than any human should ever ride a cheap 100$ beach cruiser EVER !!!! i was genuinly scared lol and it take a lot to scare me . that ride was the fastest i have ever gone on any bike ever ! 40 plus mph on a single speed beach cruiser from wal mart with only hub brakes is insane !!!

i am going to down load the speedo app for my cell phone and clock my speed each ride at WOT to see if she starts loosing power over time or to clock my speed if she just goes instantly and i will start recording my top speeds for the day here .

mabey some one can calculate my rpms for me ??? i dont have a rpm guage so i dont know ... but i do know its way up there for this type of motor !!! we are talking close to 10,000 rpms !!! it has to be !!! that my guess from the sound of it and the vib's given off from it . probably between 8,000 and 10,000 rpms srsly

26in tire, 44t rear sprocket, stock front sprocket, 40mph = what rpm ???

i may just get a mechanical speedo or a good digital speedo from one of the websites here, they are usefull to have anyway . mabey a temp guage too

i want srs proof of speed that i can record and post and i also want to record speed at witch the motor blows or starts dieing at . my gues is it will go slower and slower easch day till its to scored and scratched to hold compresson then that will be all she wrote, but there is always the chance something gives or breaks and the motor blowes catastrophicly !!!
here to stay and compleatly insane ! deal with it lol

Last edited by rogergendron1; 11-21-2013 at 12:40 AM.