View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 01:11 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by maniac57 View Post
Pulled the trigger today on one of Neil Senior's balanced engines.
Chatted with Neil a couple nights ago for quite awhile, real nice guy that speaks his mind. Overall I like his philosophy in retail and hope the best for him. He is really a great promoter for this hobby and I think he will make his mark. If time allows I would love to race in one of his events next year!

Sent him a M.O. a couple days ago for some parts, shirts and one of his "balanced" lowers. that will make two sitting in the basement ready to be trimmed into something.

Originally Posted by maniac57 View Post
No link, no paypal
PM Neil (MotorBicycleRacing) for ordering details.
I can't wait to see how much difference there is from a stock hand prepped ht...
Originally Posted by Ratt_Bones View Post
Well that doesn't leave me much. LOL
No clue who that is, nothing for reference............
No secure way to make a payment.........

Perplexing indeed.........
Just look up username MotorBicycleRacing and contact him. Im sure there are some dogs out there that will take your money and run but Neil isn't one of those guys. We chatted the other day for over an hour about the race scene, motors, sales philosophies and more, the only reason I hung up was the wife yelled "dinners ready!" Ive chatted with and have had many email communications with several vendors from this forum and they are all real nice folks.

I wish Neil would take Paypal as I think it would get more cash flow to his business but I deal with a lot of Gibson guitar stuff and a lot of those guys are M.O. only so he is not alone.