View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: not to impressed with first kit looking for upgrade

Originally Posted by Intrepid Wheelwoman View Post
Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa......... Alright I confess, - none! But I have straightened other aluminum parts from older vehicles & etc when I was younger.
In future I shall only offer advice on things with which I've had direct experience and not generalise. For my punishment I shall listen to Rap music all tomorrow to teach me not to do it again.
This one made me laugh................. most of us at some time or another have been guilty of given an uneducated opinion or two just based on what has worked or not worked on other projects in our past tinkering with whatever....

But I say please leave the rap "music" alone, you have done nothing to justify putting yourself through such horrid punishment as listening to that garbage that is some how mistakenly put in the "music" category, I always said they couldn't spell just the same as the rappers can't speak right and they forgot to put the letter C in front of rap.... because as a musician and someone who comes from a long line of musicians I can say for sure that rap is noise and trash talk and not music, rap was invented by lazy no talent people who couldn't cut it as a musician if they tried.

So there is my thank you for the good laugh and my unrequested opinion on rap crap....LOL!

Peace, Map
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!