View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by Jumpa View Post
Right on SGT, & Map!! you know what pisses me off are the ones who say.."Oh that was written 200 years ago it doesn't apply today" They are not concerned for the "public safety " as they preach they are concerned for their own safety when folks figure them out for what they really are

That pure BS it applies more today than it did back then. They want to try to ban all private gun ownership because they know when we find out just how bad they have been screwing us they know what next and the only way to prevent that from happening is to try to disarm the citizen.

A Selectman at a local town meeting around here suggested having the police do "random inspections " to make sure gun owners have their guns locked away properly . When asked why don't they do that to the illegal gun owners they said and I quote "You cant expect us to go busting down every door of people we think might illegally has a gun do you?"

The guy said no I guess you will only kick in the doors of the folks you know have them legally right..the room cheered the citizen speaking. and the selectman well... he had nothing to say after that.

I can not or, will not rather... go to the town meetings anymore I'm afraid of how I will react if they try to silence me like they do so many who don't agree with them & that would get ugly real fast !

Right on Brother...................................!

so many seem to froget the phrase that means the most in America and what made it great.

'"We the People"

Not we the government...!

"And thats all I got-ta say about thay-yat"

Peace, Map
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!