Chain tension problems
I know alot of people on the forum talk about chain tension problems. The best solution is if we didn't have to use the tensioner, but that doesnt always work even with an offst link.
I made a pretty simple modification to the standard kit tensioner that seems to work pretty well. I added a short piece of flat stock, a couple bronze washers, and a small spring. I also throw away their idler and make one out of Delrin. That way you don't need to use a roller bearing, it is the bearing.
It seems to work very well, we will see how long it lasts. I can always go to a larger spring if it fails.